If you are using the widget, add a contact form to your product page so that all diamond and jewelry inquiries come through to your Inquiries page to manage follow ups with the customer and RapNet supplier. This article explains how to add this contact form.
- For diamond inquiries we will send you an email plus a notification on RapNet.
- For jewelry inquiries, you will receive a notification on RapNet
Clicking on the notification takes you to Instant Inventory’s Inquires page
Each inquiry contains 4 modules
- The lead source and status
- Customer Details and inquiry. Click Add to my Contacts adds the new customer to My Contacts where all the customer’s information is pre-populated, and a new event
- Item Details and Price. Click Open Item Page provides detailed information about the item which interests the customer
- Seller Details. Click Contact Seller to start trading in Trade Center
If you are using the diamond API, you will need to talk to your programmer and make sure to include a contact form with notification system. You can also include an add to cart and check out.
What are My Contacts?