These are the 3 most common diamond uploading methods:
- Add a single diamond
- Using RapNet XL: a Microsoft Excel plug-in to upload diamonds directly to RapNet (Click here to download )
- Uploading a comma delimited (CSV) file. Click here for guidance
You can also upload your diamonds using our API
IMPORTANT UPLOAD NOTES:
- All types of diamond treatments MUST be specified in the Treatment field.
- List both Lab and Report number otherwise your diamond will not be listed as a graded diamond. RapNet links a potential buyer to the corresponding laboratory website and the report check will appear. Note: We do not allow EGL graded diamonds to be listed on RapNet.
- White diamonds under 4ct must be uploaded with $/ct or discount.
- Fancy colored diamonds must be filled in their specially assigned fields and not in the D-Z field.
- Your listings will expire after 8 days. If all the stock remains the same, simply click here to refresh them or upload a new Excel file.
- Numeric fields should not include commas, $, or % (i.e. in the price field $1,000 is not acceptable, instead type 1000).
- We do not allow the lab grown diamonds to be uploaded on RapNet
Refer here for full uploading guidance.