The first time you set up your diamond rules, it can take anywhere from 4 hours up till 24 hours for all diamonds to properly populate your feed.
If you've waited 24 hours and there are still no diamonds/very few showing on your feed, then take a look at the criteria you set in your Diamond Rules.
Here are ways of increasing the amount of suppliers and stones available in your Instant Inventory diamond feed.
- Have you completed set up? Diamonds, suppliers and pricing? If all three are not complete, then no diamonds are selected by that feed
- Do you have separate feeds for white and fancy colored diamonds?
- Have you chosen fancy colors? Make sure you have select a fancy color intensity range as well as selecting actual fancy colors
- Do your price mark ups fully cover the ‘Total Price’ or ‘Carat’ range that you chose when setting up your Diamond criteria?
- Have all your selected suppliers given you authorization to display their listings on your website?
- Do your selected suppliers list diamonds on RapNet with Cash Prices only?Diamonds with Cash Prices do not feed through to Instant Inventory.
- Does your feed have limiting choices? The following ranges limit maximum amount of diamonds from feeding through. Check and modify your Diamond feed as necessary.
- Carat range of .01 – 0.10ct
- Total Price of $1.00 to $10.00
- Clarity range of only I1 – I3
- Show only Guaranteed Available or With Scanned Certificates limits available diamonds. Check if your suppliers actually guarantee the availability of their diamonds and if they are actually scanning the certificates or is RapNet is downloading the certificates for them?
- If you have chosen specific depth and table percentages, be sure that your chosen suppliers specify the depth and table of their diamonds. Otherwise their diamonds will not filter through to your feed.
- If you have chosen specific fluorescence color, be sure that your chosen suppliers specify fluorescence color when uploading their diamonds otherwise their diamonds will not filter through to your feed.
- Are your diamond cut parameters set up in the correct order? Example: Cut / Polish / Symmetry range should be set up from Excellent to Poor, not the other way around.
Please contact your account manager if the diamonds still do not appear in after 24 hours.
TIP: Make a search on the regular RapNet search engine, using the very same parameters that you set up on your Instant Inventory feed. If you get zero or few results, then it means that your parameters are too limiting and your suppliers may not have been as specific as you when uploading their diamond details.
***The Instant Inventory selected diamonds are refreshed every four hours so after changing an existing feed or adding a new feed, it can take up to four hour for the Instant Inventory to refresh.***