Go to MANAGE MY DIAMONDS and select any of your active available white diamonds.
- Position your diamond: Click on the magnifying glass to find the position of your diamond on RapNet within a similar group of diamonds.
- Ranking tab breaks down pricing information down into 4 parts:
1.Search Results Ranking compares your diamond to other diamonds of similar shape, size, color, clarity, lab, cut, polish, symmetry and fluorescence.There are 3 bits of data:
- Number ranking in search
- How many diamonds similar to yours
- In the top X % of diamonds.
2. Bar Graph shows the distribution of diamonds according to price.
- Each bar indicates how many diamonds are available on RapNet within a price points and the green line where your diamond positioned.
- Hover over any of the bars to see how many diamonds fall into particular range.
3. Meaningful Data, especially if there are many diamonds in your category.
- Average Price is the average price for all diamonds that fall into the same category as your diamond.
- Best Price is the cheapest price of the diamond in this category.
- Max Price is the price of the most expensive diamond in this category.
- Average top 10% Price is the average price of the top 10% of diamonds in this category.
4. Price Simulator
- Type in your new price in the $/ct or Rap% field, click check new ranking to see your estimated RapNet search ranking.
- If you are happy with the estimated rank and new position, click Update Diamond Price to instantly update your listing with the new price.
- NOTE: We advise members uploading through Excel or API to take the simulated price and put it directly in the Excel file or stock program instead of updating directly on RapNet.