Upload history shows an historical list of your stock uploads to RapNet.
Click https://trade.rapnet.com/#/UploadHistory to view your upload history.
Click on the icons to either repeat a stock upload, download a .csv that was previously uploaded, view valid or invalid lots.
Valid lots are the lots that were accepted on RapNet. Some values may have been translated to uniform values. If values are discarded, there will be warnings in the results file.
Click on the Exclamation mark to view Invalid lots that were rejected. They will not appear on RapNet. A reason for this will be displayed once you have downloaded your invalid diamond file.
Sometimes you may get a warning in your upload results for none crucial issues, such as values that will be discarded. You should try to fix these issues.
Common Reasons why diamonds lots fail to upload
- Are your field headers and values correct? Please refer to our Fields and Values on TechNet for thorough guidance and also check that all columns are correctly formatted.
2. Did you price your diamonds?
- RapNet requires all white (D-Z) diamonds under 4 carats to be listed with a price so check that all your white diamonds under 4ct are listed with price.
- White diamonds from N-Z color or Fancy Colors should be priced per carat and not discount since there is no Rapaport list for these ranges.
- You can list with discount or dollar per carat. If both discount% and price/ct are uploaded, only the price/ct will be considered.
- If you use the 5 carat price list to price your 10 carat+ diamonds, you will need to upload the 10 carat+ diamonds with your $/ct pricing, not discount %
3. Have you listed fancy colored diamonds? Make sure that fancy colors are listed in a separate column to your D-Z colored diamonds and that you’ve priced them $/ct and not in the RapNet Discount column.
4. Did you guarantee the availability of your diamonds? Guaranteed available means the seller has immediate access to the diamond. Therefore City/State/Location must be specified.
5. Have you included Lab and Report number?
6. Make sure your stock upload file does not contain commas or symbols such as dollar signs or percentage signs
Why are some of my diamonds not appearing on RapNet?