This article shows you how to set or change your RapNet password.
You cannot update your username/User ID
- Go to the RapNet login page: https://trade.rapnet.com
- Click on Forgot Password?
3. Enter the same email address you registered with us when you joined RapNet and click Send Email
4. We will send you a reset password email. Click on the link Set my password
5. Type in your new password and confirm the password.
- Your password must be least 8 characters long
- Include 3 out of these 4 characters in your password:
- Lower case letters (a-z)
- Upper case letters (A-Z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (@#$%&*)
6. Click the blue button
7. Log in to RapNet
- Username: this is the usually your account number or a variation of your account number. If you are not sure, please call your RapNet Account Manager
- Password: the password that you just set.
- The password reset email comes from Rapaport Customer Service: email@example.com>
- If you do not see the email in your inbox, please make sure to check your Junk and Spam folders.