The RapNet website is enhanced for screen resolutions above 1024. If we've detected that your screen resolution is less than that we’ll let you know with a message on the site.
You can check your monitor’s resolution, by doing the following
- Open the Control Panel and go to your Display Settings
- Your current resolution is shown in the Resolution field.
- Increase the resolution by opening the drop-down list and choosing the Recommended resolution (see screenshot below). This will be the highest resolution your monitor can support.
- For Windows 10 users, right click on your desktop, then choose Display Settings for quick access to the Display Settings.
- More information is available on this Microsoft Help link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14216/windows-7-getting-best-display-on-your-monitor