Each of your employees using RapNet should have their own login.
You can add any additional logins from your My Account & Settings > My Profile
Here is how to apply:
- Go to your company profile:
- Scroll down to the Members section > click the edit button in the right-hand corner
- Fill in the RapNet member’s contact details and click Save
- Sign the RapNet Member Application and Agreement
- Edit the new user to upload the Government issued ID required for compliance purposes. The ID must include a photograph of the user.
- All changes to your account go to your Account Manager for approval. This can take a day or two to update on RapNet.
- We require proof of the additional user's employment, before being able to process any additional user. We accept either a pay stub or letter from company owner on letter headed paper, signed, dated and stamped. A Bourse card with the name of the additional user and the company is also acceptable.
- The cost for each additional user is $120 per year.
Contact your local RapNet office with any questions.
How do I update my account information?