Each time a Promoted Diamond appears in the Promoted Diamonds section, a Promotion Credit is used up.
The Promoted Diamonds Reports Page
Go to your Promoted Diamonds Reports Page to track and analyze the performance of your Promoted Diamonds as well as manage and top up your impressions.
Promoted Diamond Reports are dynamic so you can build your own reports by filtering the date range by 7, 30, 90 days.
To learn how to track the performance of your Promoted Diamonds, either watch this video or continue the guidance below.
Understanding your Promoted Diamonds Reports Page
Summary Banner: the banner on top of this page summarizes the total number of impressions your account had and the number of impressions left for this account.
- Click Buy Impressions to contact us and buy more impressions
- The summery banner alerts you when you have less than 100 impressions on your account and another alert will show up once you have run out of impressions completely.
An Analytics Graph that will display the number of impressions over time. You can filter the range date range by 7, 30, 90 days
A list of all the items that were promoted, including how many clicks and from which country. Your report includes these columns:
- Number of impressions for that specific diamond ID: An impression means that the diamond was promoted in search results
- First promoted date: the first time this diamond ID appeared in promoted diamonds
- Last promoted date: the last time this diamond ID appeared
Note: Right now, it is not possible to export your Promoted Diamonds Report to Excel
Time to buy new impressions?
The Summary Banner at the top of the reports page alert you when you have less than 100 impressions on your account and another alert will show up once you have run out of impressions completely.
Click Buy Impressions to contact us and buy more impressions