The dashboard is where you manage your diamond and jewelry Instant Inventory feeds.
1. View a summary of your rules, amount of diamonds and suppliers
a. Customize Design: update your widget theme
b. Publish to My Website: Publish the feed on your website
c. Delete Instant Inventory feed
3. Preview: check how your widget displays on a web page and mobile
4. Settings: Update your company information, contact email address, website, or currency
5. Rules/Own stock: review your rules or upload your own stock.
Each rule has a status that indicates if it is included in the instant inventory:
a. Completed – Rule’s inventory included in the instant inventory. This means that the rule is active - diamond/jewelry criteria, suppliers, and markup are set up.
b. Incomplete – Rule’s inventory is not included in the instant inventory, and needs to finish the setup of all three screens - diamond/jewelry criteria, suppliers, and markup
6. Add a new rule to this instant inventory feed
7. Edit, Duplicate, or delete a rule
8. Check your widget performance and reports
Note: A diamond or jewelry Instant Inventory dashboard is only created once you have saved your settings.