You can upload multiple images plus one video for each diamond listing.
Diamond item pages only display
- Diamond images formatted in JPG, PNG or GIF
- Diamond videos provided by RapLab, Vision 360, Mydiamondsearch.com, Bijandiamonds.com or Amipi
To upload both images and a video to a single diamond, we advise the following
For one or more diamond images:
- Prepare a CSV file with the image links, see screenshot
- Go to your Media Library and click Upload New Media > Upload CSV with Image Links. Read full article here
- If the link URL matches your diamond stock or certificate number, the image/video will automatically connect to your diamond. Otherwise you can go to the media library and connect the diamond image manually
- File names for multiple images: 123_1.jpg, 123_2.jpg, 123_3.jpg etc.
- Do not add the image links to the Diamond Image column of your diamond inventory file
For a Video link:
Type in the video link into your CSV diamond inventory upload file, under field name and upload your file as usual.