If you are uploading diamond images using links formatted in JPG, PNG or GIF, you can prepare a CSV file with the image links and upload directly to RapNet.
- Prepare a CSV file with one single column for the links, no column header required
2. Go to your Media Library and click Upload New Media > Upload CSV with Image Links
3.Drag & Drop or Browse your CSV File
4. RapNet processes your file
5. And we email you a report with the status of each uploaded link
- If the link URL matches your diamond stock or certificate number, the video/image will automatically connect to your diamond. Otherwise you can go to the media library and connect the diamond image manually
- Do not add the image links to your Diamond Image column of your diamond inventory file