For videos: Type in the video URL into the Diamond Image column in your diamond inventory file.
For Images: If the images are named with the diamond stock or cert number, they will automatically connect to your diamonds.
Example: Diamond Stock number: 123
Image file name: 123.jpg.
File names for multiple images: 123_1.jpg, 123_2.jpg, 123_3.jpg etc.
How to upload when images are named with the diamond stock or cert number
1. Prepare your diamond inventory file and upload to RapNet
2. Go to your Media Library: https://trade.rapnet.com/#/images
3. Click on Upload New Media
4. Drag & Drop or Browse either single images or zip folder with images
5. Images will automatically connect to diamonds
How to upload when images do not match the diamond stock or cert number
1. Prepare your diamond inventory file for upload
2. Go to field name Diamond Image and type image filenames
a. Use semi colons to separate image filenames and video URL if you have one
b. Remember to include the media suffix. (jpg or png)
3. Upload to RapNet
4. Go to your Media Library: https://trade.rapnet.com/#/images
5. Click on Upload New Media
6. Drag & Drop or Browse either single images or zip folder with images
7. Images will connect to diamonds
You will not be able to upload an image link and a video link from the Diamond Image column.
This column can contain multiple image file names but only one link .
We advise converting your image links into a PNG or JPG and uploading them directly to the Media Library.