The easiest method is via your diamond inventory upload file. If you do not upload with an inventory file, you can add a video to the diamond item page itself.
Upload diamond videos via your diamond inventory upload file:
- Type the name of your video URL into column Diamond Image.
- Use semi colons to separate the video URL and image filenames
- Remember to include the image filename’s suffix. (jpg or png)
- Make sure your video link starts with https. Links starting with http are not secure and will not display
Upload diamond videos from your diamond item page:
If your diamond is already uploaded to RapNet, you can copy and paste a video link directly on the diamond item page.
1. Go to Manage my Diamonds > filter and find your diamond> open the item page and click Manage Media
2. Click + add new media icon
3. Choose Add Video from Website
4. Paste in the video link and click Add
Note: Currently, only RapLab, Vision 360, Mydiamondsearch.com, Bijandiamonds.com and Amipi videos display on item pages and Instant Inventory.