Diamond Videos on RapNet
- Only RapNet's whitelisted diamond videos display on item pages and Instant Inventory. They appear as video thumbnail in the item page’s media section
- Diamond Videos which are not on our list of whitelisted diamond video providers:
- Do not display on diamond item pages or Instant Inventory
- Will display on the item page under a section called 'Media URL's'.
- Clicking on a thumbnail will link the buyer to the external link in a new tab
- We only accept secure links formatted with "https". Links beginning with "http" are not secure and will not display on the item page. Even for Vision360 videos, please ensure the link starts with https://
- Click here for a complete list of whitelisted diamond video providers on RapNet
Diamond Item Page displaying RapLab video
Diamond Item Page displaying video from a whitelisted provider
Diamond Item Page displaying video from a non-whitelisted diamond video provider
Uploading Diamond Videos to RapNet
The easiest method is via your diamond inventory upload file. If you do not upload with an inventory file, you can add a video to the diamond item page itself.
Upload Video link via your Diamond Inventory File
- Field Name: Video Link
- Copy/paste the video link into your CSV diamond inventory upload file
Upload diamond videos from your Diamond Item page
If your diamond is already uploaded to RapNet, you can copy and paste a video link directly on the diamond item page.
1. Go to Manage my Diamonds > filter and find your diamond> open the item page and click Manage Media
2. Click + add new media icon
3. Choose Add Video from Website
4. Paste in the video link and click Add