You can now upload an unlimited number of images plus one video to each of your listed diamonds.
Your images will be displayed on diamond item pages and Instant Inventory, which raises the chances of your diamonds being shared on social media and showcased on retailer's jewelry websites
RapNet’s Media Library makes it easy for you to upload, store and manage all your diamond images one place.
In the Media Library you can:
- Upload and view your image files
- Check media status (Connected/Not connected media)
- Connect and disconnect images to diamonds
- Delete images from RapNet
The Media Library offers 2 views:
1. List view
2. Gallery view
This is the Gallery View:
1. Actions buttons: Connect/Disconnect/ Delete media
2. Gallery or List view
3. Upload New media
4. Show Connected or Not Connected Media
5. Zoom in to enlarge your view of the diamond image
6. View image information such as when it was uploaded and which lot number it connects to.
- RapNet automatically connect to your diamond if the image file name matches stock or certificate number
- RapNet Classic no longer support media management