The Contact’s Page helps you manage your relationship with each customer on a personal level, including your customers who are not RapNet members.
Here you can:
- View shared item history
- Log activities
- Schedule appointments
- Add personal notes
- Set tasks and reminders
Each activity, reminder and appointment is entered into the contact’s timeline, at the bottom of the contact's page. We email you a reminder when an activity or task is due.
- Contact information, edit contact and close contact page
- Company details and ratings, wherever available for RapNet members
- Add Tags
- Log interactions, schedule appointments, set reminders and add personal notes for a specific contact. Each activity, reminder and appointment is entered into this contact’s timeline.
Actions: You can tag companies according to their profile, log activities, add notes and create tasks.
Log an Activity: You can log different types of interactions: Call, Meeting or Email.
- Add a Tag
- Choose to log an email/call/meeting
- Choose the date the interaction occurred
- Describe your call/meeting/email and Create a new follow up task
- Save the log. The log appears in upcoming section and in your timeline.The timeline includes your personal notes from that call/meeting/email
RapNet notifies you via email on the day of the task.
Add a Note: You can add as many notes as you want, and they will appear in your contact’s timeline.
Add New Task: Add a reminder about the customer, set up a task date and time, and RapNet will email you a reminder on the day of the task.
The Contact's Timeline show all interactions made with the contact in a chronological order. RapNet members can edit past events and filter them by event type (logs, notes, reminders) and by date
- All actions related to this contact (logs, notes and reminders) is displayed in a chronological order, including items shared
- Filter by events (emails/calls/meetings/tasks) and by date (today/this week/this monthly)
- Edit and delete any timeline events, both past and upcoming.
- Change Status to to-do/done/cancelled
- Edit task
- Cancel task