The Item Shared screen is a table summarizing all the items you have shared till now on your account, who you shared them with, the expiry date and the status of the shared items.
Shared items columns:
- Item shared (lot number): Active links are in blue. Click to view the diamond item page inside RapNet
- Item description
- Shared Markup Price
- Date shared
- Link Expiry Date: Links emailed to external non RapNet members expire after 48 hours, after which time date is replaced with will be ‘expired’
- Shared with: Name of the contact that the item was shared with
- Status: Indicates if share link was Not Opened / Opened / Customer liked this item / Customer disliked this item
- Views: See how many views per item you have shared
How do I share a diamond or jewelry item on social media?
How do I post a diamond or jewelry item on my Facebook page?
Can I share items on RapNet Chat?
Where is the Items Shared page?
What is Item Sharing?