- Non RapNet members receive an email containing an active URL link
- Link expires after 48 hours
- The email comes from the email address which is listed on the RapNet account and not from RapNet itself
- Non RapNet members click on View Item link which opens as a pop-up item page
- The page has item and sender information plus action buttons such as liking or disliking the item
This is an example of a diamond item page seen by non-RapNet members
- Item description data, certificate and media on the item page
2. 2 action buttons:
I like this item if they are interested in the item
Show me something else
3. Sender’s contact information.
- The person sharing the item is listed as the seller when externally sharing items with non-RapNet members, even if he does not own the diamond or jewelry item
- When the non-RapNet contact clicks one of the action buttons, both buttons disappear from the item page
- RapNet notifies you by email when a non-RapNet member opens, likes or doesn’t want an item.
- You can also view the status in the Items Shared screen
Do all diamond and jewelry items have an item page?
Can I deactivate a Share Link?
Can I see items I’ve have shared externally, with non-RapNet members?
How do I know when a non-RapNet member likes an item I’ve shared or wants me to send him another item?