RapNet members share items externally with non-RapNet members via email.
See directions below or watch this video to learn how!
- You have the option to add a markup the item before sharing an item with non- RapNet members or remove the price altogether
- Non-RapNet members receive the item page from the email address which is listed on the RapNet member’s account. The emails do not come from RapNet itself.
- The email contains a dedicated share URL link which is live for 48 hours.
- You can deactivate an active shared URL link
- Customers clicking on the link get to the item page’s URL and can send a response (Liked item/Disliked item). RapNet updates you of their response.
- You can always review shared items inside in a special page called Items Shared page
Next time you share an item with this contact, their name appears in the drop down list.
This is the Item Shared screen. It's a table summarizing all the items you have shared till now on your account, who you shared them with, the expiry date and the status of the shared items