When you share an item with another member, the item appears in their chat conversation with you.
The member can:
- Click on the item to view the item page
- Click on the company name to view the seller's profile in the member directory
If they click on the item page, a page pops-up, similar to this:
- Copy Lot # button to share items via Chat
- Basic diamond data, include option to track diamond
- A detailed view of the diamond or jewelry information including an image of the item, if the image is uploaded directly to RapNet
- A detailed view of the diamond or jewelry information. Diamond item page include a link to Grading Report if available
- Action buttons:
- Contact Seller to initiate a trade in Trade Center
- Share buttons for sharing your items with RapNet members and externally with non RapNet members
a. On social media via Facebook directly or as a link which you can copy and paste everywhere
b. Externally with your customers who are not RapNet members via email
c. Internally with other RapNet members through RapNet Chat
6. Supplier Information: Location, contact person and phone number.
- Click on the RapNet supplier’s name to link to the RapNet supplier’s profile page
- If you are the RapNet supplier, then your contact information appears here
7. Calculator widget
8. Notes: Ability to add, edit or delete a note on a specific item.These notes are on the item level carry over into the notes on their search results table.
Can I see the items I have shared on Facebook or social media?
Can I share diamonds and jewelry on Facebook and via other social media?
Can I share multiple diamond or jewelry items on one share?
Can I share an item belonging to other RapNet sellers?
How do I share a diamond or jewelry item externally with a non RapNet member?