- Go to Search Engine, enter the parameters of the matched pairs you are looking to purchase.
- Find Preferences and click to expand.
- Under Show only -> mark the box matched pairs
- Hit Search.
If no diamonds appear, try this:
- Enter search criteria and Search. You are now on the search results page
- Click Sort By icon and select seller to find one seller who is selling multiple diamonds within your diamond criteria
- If you still don't find the pair you need, try re-sorting by measurements
I cannot find a particular diamond on RapNet, now what?