- First check your junk/spam.
- If there is no email in your junk/spam, then it’s likely that the email has been quarantined.
This is not the same as junk/spam.
- For security, Email providers often use a spam service to blacklist certain email from entering your inbox.
- These emails get quarantined and they don’t even reach your spam or junk box.
- You will need to check with your email provider that our emails are not being blocked from entering your email account and request them to white list these domains: diamonds.net, rapaport.com and rapnet.com
If you are still having trouble, please contact your nearest Rapaport Office.